About Me

My photo
For the past 18 years, we've been making moula making music together and still lovin' it. Weddings, concerts, corporate functions, parties, showers, you name it, we play it. Well....almost. We've moved the harp in sun, rain, sleet and gusting wind. And we could not live without our music.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Flute Music Galore!

Well, as you can see from Nat's posts, it has been a crazily busy weekend for fluting and harping... but what fun we have had driving all over Southern Ontario. My weekend started on Friday when I attended a fantastic workshop in London to introduce the new RCM OVERTONES flute series. I headed home with so much music that Nat and I will be playing for the next 18 years just to get through it all. We can't wait to start rehearsing! Maybe you'll get to hear some it at one of our upcoming concerts!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment